Assembly and Additional Work
Assemblies, ball bearings and standard parts.
In addition to the machining of finished plastic parts, we offer you an extensive additional service. Among other things, we supply complete assemblies including accessories, such as ball bearings incl. retaining ring, bolts, screws, washers, O-rings and much more.
Our assembly and additional work at a glance:
- Turning and pressing in threaded bushings made of brass, hardened steel, yellow galvanized and stainless steel 1.4305
- Screw-in of wire thread inserts made of stainless steel 1.4301
- Press-fitting of bearings
- Assembly of complete assemblies
- Surface treatment (blasting with glass beads)
- Mechanical engraving
- Laser engraving
- Printing of components
- Custom packaging and labeling
- Annealing of plastic components
Tempering generally describes the heat treatment of the material over a longer period of time.
This process makes it possible to reduce the internal stress caused by extrusion and machining. In addition, crystallinity can be reduced to improve strength and chemical resistance, and dimensional stability can be increased over a wide temperature range.