Assembly and Additional Work
- Screwing and inserting threaded bushes made of brass, steel, hardened yellow zinc and stainless steel 1.4305
- Screwing wire thread inserts of stainless steel 1.4305
- Pressing of bearings
- Assembly of complete modules
- Surface treatment (blasting with glass beads)
- Custom packing and labelling
Assembly of Ball Bearings and Standard Parts
Also complete assemblies, including accessories, eg. Ball bearing incl. Circlip, bolt, heli-coil, screws, washers, O-rings and much more that we can offer you directly from one source.
We have two computer-controlled tempering ovens with the following dimensions:
- 700mm x 600mm x 500mm
- 1300mm x 1200mm x 620mm.
As semi-finished products still show internal tensions even after delivery, it is advisable to re-temper the pre-sawn planks. In particular, complicated finished parts with strong, one-sided machining tend to default.
Important in tempering is the controlled temperature increase, the uniform temperature maintenance and then the continuously slow temperature reduction. The respective largest wall thickness is decisive for determining the tempering time.